Yes! Finally some new pancake recipes. I know there’s definitely hasn’t been enough breakfast inspiration on the blog lately – but here it comes! Perfect weekend (or luxury weekday) recipe! These Pancakes are flour free, healthy, filled with protein and generally awesome. They were easy to make, and can, as banana pancakes, be seasoned with whatever you would like. If you want to increase the amount of pancakes, just keep the egg / cottage cheese ratio stable, and there shouldn’t be an issue.
Hope you’re going to have a lovely weekend!
Recipe / Recept
3 eggs / 3 ägg
3 big tbsp of cottage cheese / 3 stora msk keso
1 tbsp flax seeds / 1 msk flaxfrön
1 tbsp chia seeds / 1 msk chia frön
cinnamon & cardamom / kanel & kardemumma
1. Add eggs, cottage cheese and flax seeds together. / Blanda ägg, keso och flaxfrön.
2. Mix with a hand mixer. / Mixa med en stavmixer.
3. Add in chia seeds and spices. / Lägg i chia frön och kryddor.
4. Cook the pancakes in a little butter, flip when they bubble. / Stek pannkakorna i lite smör. Vänd när dom bubblar.
5. Serve with yoghurt, fresh fruit, syrup, berries or anything else! / Servera med färsk frukt, yoghurt, sirap, bär eller något annat!
6. Done! / Klart!