Last but not least on my cookie baking day I made these super tiny (and super cute) Nutella thumbprint cookies. These are super easy to make, and changes the game of thumbprint cookies that are usually filled with jam, and not chocolate. But, nonetheless to say, these are equally (if not more) delicious than normal thumbprint cookies. If you don’t have the patience to make mini one’s, you can just do normal sized one’s! No reason not to try them out!
Recipe / Recept
1.8 sticks of butter / 200 g smör
0.4 cups of sugar / 1 dl socker
1 tsp vanilla / 1 tsk vaniljsocker
1.6 cups of flour / 4 dl mjöl
1 tsp of baking powder / 1 tsk bakpulver
1 egg / 1 ägg
Nutella / Nutella
1. Preheat the oven to 430 F. / Sätt ugnen på 220 grader.
2. Mix all ingredients. / Blanda alla ingredienser.
3. Roll small balls and make a thumbprint in them. / Rulla små bollar och gör ett litet tumavtryck i dom.
4. Add some nutella to the small thumbprint in the cookies. / Lägg i nutella i de små hålen.
5. Bake for about 8 min. / Grädda i ca 8 min.
6. Done! / Klart!
4 thoughts on “Mini Nutella Thumbprint Cookies – Mini Nutella Kakor”
Oh, yum! These remind me of those cookies with Hershey kisses at their center — only yours are so much better. :
Haha they do! I hadn’t thought of it – but you’re right! Nonetheless delicious 🙂
Nom nom nom nutellaaaaaa!