First week of school is just finished! This is my third year at American University, and I can’t believe how fast time goes by! After an amazing summer with sun and time for longer dinners, it’s time for the quick recipes to come back! This pasta was made in a second, and is both fresh, delicious and filling at the same time. The combo of vegetables I used is not a necessity, you can put in a little of whatever you like really. I hope you’ve had a great start of this semester and are looking forward to another great year!
Recipe / Recept
Pasta / Pasta
1 package of smoked salmon / 1 paket rökt lax
1 tomato / 1 tomat
2 green onions / 2 mini salladslökar
Fresh Spinach / Färsk Spenat
1 Avocado / 1 Avokado
Parmesan Cheese / Parmesanost
1. Boil the pasta. / Koka pastan.
2. Meanwhile; cut the tomato and chop the onion. / Undertiden; skär tomaten och hacka löken.
3. Drain the pasta. / Häll av pastan.
4. In the same pot, heat it up with butter and cook the onions, tomato, salmon and spinach. / I samma kastrull, lägg i lite smör och stek löken, tomaten, laxen och spenaten.
5. Mix in the pasta and top with avocado and parmesan. / Blanda i pastan och toppa med avokado och spenat.
6. Done! / Klart!